Our massage therapists take extra steps to make sure your rehabilitation process is as effective as possible. We utilize various approaches to make sure you get the best treatment plan for your needs.
Some areas of focus can include:
- sports massage
- deep tissue
- visceral manipulation
- osteopathic-based assessment and massage treatment
- fascial integration
- cranial and sacral treatments
Working with a Registered Dietitian can assist with both prevention and management of chronic conditions as well as optimizing your current level of function, focus, and energy.
Pure dietitians can provide nutrition strategies to help you live at your best and assist with the management of:
- cardiovascular disease
- gastrointestinal conditions
Wellness is not a “one-size-fits-all” approach. We provide individualized strategies to help you overcome barriers to living a healthy and meaningful lifestyle.
Pure Lifestyle provides general assessment, diagnosis, and psychological treatment for a number of mental health difficulties and to a broad range of clientele. We also offer both individual treatment and specialized group work that can be tailored to organizational needs. Examples of some of the areas we work with are listed below. You can find more information about our psychologist here. Connect with us and let our psychologist help you maximize your lifestyle and mental health.
- Return-to-work (RTW) plans
- Depression and low mood
- Emotion regulation (e.g., anger, irritability, impulsivity)
- Chronic pain
- Stress and excessive worry
- Anxiety (e.g., health, social, phobias)
- Panic attacks and panic disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Insomnia and other sleep problems
- Focus and attention
- Time management
- Sport and work performance
- Life adjustment
- Relationship difficulties